Sunday, March 20, 2011

Its Spring Time!

Hello Everyone:

I know it has been well over a month since I last updated all of you on the goings on of the Newby Family, but things have been extremely crazy and stressful I will admit I haven't had the time.

Oh well, everything seems to be working itself out and things are slowly going from insane back to crazy like it usually is around here. Lets see, where do I begin? Hmmmm....


Kendrick:
My wonderful oldest son has developed the art of standing on his head and climbing up shelves to get what he wants lol. He is 3 1/2 going on 20 I swear. He has also developed an attitude that is out of this world! I am trying to work with him on it but we haven't had a whole lot of success yet. Otherwise he is growing like a weed and developing as he should. He LOVES school, even on the weekends he wants to go to school and gets mad at me when I tell him he can't. Right now he is pretending to be Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, and truly believes he can fly if he wants to. I love my imaginitive little boy, and am doing my best to let him explore and create with that imagination.


Bryton:
My beautiful red headed child, after eight long months, finally got a hair cut. Cutting off all of his cute curls was hard for me. He is still handsome though hehe. Bryton has slowly started showing an interest in potty training in the last week or so. But he has the same fear of the toilet that Kendrick had when he started potty training. Our goal with Bryton is to have him potty trained by his 3rd birthday (in October). He is doing really well in daycare. His teacher has them doing all kinds of arts and crafts and he is always bringing stuff home for Mommy to put up. He is speaking really well but he has a little bit of a speach problem that has me a little concerned. I'm hoping it is just a phase, but if it doesnt start to go away within the next couple of months as he grow I believe we will be asking the doctor for some advice on clearing up his speach.


Sadie:
My Sadie bug is 9 months old! In the last month she has gotten three teeth, she has started crawling, and she is starting to eat some table foods. She is sooo big! Sadie is very well liked at daycare by her teacher, and she always has a smile on her face when she goes in. She loves to be around the other babies and to play all day. I can't believe that in 2 1/2 months Sadie will be 1 year old! I am starting to think about what theme to do for her big birthday bash! Trust me there will be plenty of pictures posted on facebook when that happens.



The Adults:
The hubby and I are doing well. Working really hard on school and the other activities we are apart of. We went through a very stressful situtation a few weeks back and we are working on being closer as a couple. :-) Life is good right now and I thank God everyday for that.
I have completed one of my classes for the spring semester early. I am very proud of myself for that. There are only a few short weeks left of the spring semester left and then we move on to the summer semester. I swear we live at school more than we live at home! lol. It's okay though, we are working towards our dreams and I will spend as much time at school as I need to to be able to get what I want to accomplish done.

Well I do believe that this is a pretty good update. I don't believe I have forgotten anything. I hope everyone enjoys their wonderful spring as we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment