Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Proud Mama

I just have to say, I am so incredibley proud of Kendrick! I never would have thought two days ago that he would already be going potty during the day.
Yesterday I decided on a whim to put him in some underwear and let him potty. He spent all afternoon at grandmas and every time I called and checked on him he never had an accident! I  brought him home fed him dinner, put a diaper on him and sent him to bed (he hadn't had a nap yesterday) and this morning he got up, took his diaper off went potty and got his underwear and put it on. So we are on day two of pottying all day. I am so happy! Kendrick is such a smart little boy, I dunno WHERE he got being so smart from lol.

Right now Kendrick is standing in front of the tv wearing elmo undies and watching the animated Alice In Wonderland hehe. Bryton is sitting beside me with the evil grin on his face watching the movie too. Sadie is swinging away happily oblivious to anything around her. And I am trying to decide what to do around the house today. There is more laundry (surprise there huh?) that needs to be folded and put away, and my bed room is in a horrible need of orginization. So I don't know what I will do today. But I am off for now, going to watch Alice with the boys and enjoy the rest of the morning.
Peace!

2 comments: