Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be

Okay, so I have been trying to keep myself busy today so I don't spend the whole day on my backside on this laptop. It is 2pm and I am desperately trying to get my kids to take a nap. Sadie has been asleep since 11 so I am expecting her to wake up at any moment. Kendrick and Bryton are fighting as usual over some kind of toy I am sure and I am trying my best to ignore the screams as I get my house in order.

Easier said than done.

So after putting away all the clean laundry and digging up all the dirty laundry to wash, I decided to clean out from under my couch, a task I have been scared to death to do but has needed to be done for a while--you never know what the kids will hide under the couch--I was pleasently surprised to find that there was nothing creepy crawly and no science projects were being administered under my couch.

After getting my couch cleaned out I had the hairbrained idea to rearrange my living room. In the process of moving my couch around trying to decide where I want it, I manage to get a HUGE scratch on my nice harwood floor. I start freaking out because we rent and my landlord is going to have a cow when he sees it! So if anyone has any advice on how to get a scratch out of hardwood PLEASE let me know! I am about half way done with my moving around and have to figure out where to fit everything else. I have a small bookshelf that stores diapers and wipes and such and the baby swing, which Sadie is sleeping in at the moment so I am not going to touch that right now.

After I finish with my living room, if I don't pass out because I feel a nap coming on, I am going to figure out a new storage system for all my husbands old VHS tapes, right now they are sitting in several boxes in my living room floor. Then after that I have no idea what I will do but I am sure I can find something. I need to have a yard sale, I have accumulated so many things in the year and a half we have been in this house that its one big storage building!
Who knows maybe I can convince my husband to do so.

Anyway, I must go for now, if I don't get up and start moving now I will fall asleep lol.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment